MASBHC is Hiring!
The Maryland Assembly on School Based Health Care (MASBHC) is seeking a part time Program Associate to join our staff. The MASBHC Part Time Program Associate will provide organizational and programmatic support to the MASBHC Project Manager and MASBHC’s Board of Directors. The Part Time Program Associate will work on two of MASBHC largest initiatives, Hallways to Health and MASBHC’s Annual Conference. The Program Associate position is 20 hour/week, 3 month temporary position in which the jobs tasks and responsibilities can be completed remotely.The MASBHC Program Associate tasks include:
- Provide ongoing technical support for MASBHC’s Hallways to Health (H2H) initiative including support for the participating grantees.
- Assist with a range of Hallways to Health project management and administrative responsibilities, including developing reports, budgeting and expenditure tracking, preparing invoices, organizing meetings and workshops for the participating grantees.
- Organize and coordinate the planning committee for the MASBHC 2016 Annual Conference. This will included creating monthly call agenda, leading the calls, taking meeting minutes, and conducting follow up as needed.
- Follow up with logistical needs of the 2016 MASBHC Annual Conference, including venue, catering, and audio visual communication as needed.
- Send out updates regarding the annual conference through MASBHC’s list serve and social media accounts.
- Organize and coordinate monthly board meeting conference calls by gathering meeting materials from Board President, Treasurer, and Secretary; send out meeting information including location/conference call number; gather RSVPs for meeting; send out meeting reminders; take meeting minutes if Board Secretary is unavailable; reserve conference space and order food as needed
What’s going on with Maryland SBHC’s??
Get the latest news on SBHC’s in Maryland in our Current Events Section!
We want to hear from you about any happenings and success stories at your school-based health center. If you liked to be featured in our newsletter as the SBHC spotlight please contact us with information about your SBHC and its programming along with any accompanying photos. Click here for our past SBHC Spotlights. Send your stories to MASBHC Project Manager, Sapna Hencinski at email@example.com