2018 Annual Conference
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Maryland Assembly on School Based Health Care (MASBHC) is seeking experts to present at our 2018 Annual Conference. We are looking for presentations that will reflect new research and innovation, as well as updates in policy implications for school based health care.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please submit a 250 word abstract on one of the following topics. In your submission please indicate what format your presentation will be (i.e. individual speaker, panel, interactive practice, etc.). Please submit your entry to email@example.com.
- Clinical/Evidence Based Practices
- Topics we have included in past conferences include: cardiac assessments, oral health and dental emergencies, and supporting students with chronic illnesses.
- Mental Health
- We hope to include a combination of mental health sessions that are geared towards practitioners and school social workers/ counselors.
- Potential topics could include billing and coding, Medicaid reimbursement, electronic medical records, and grant and resource opportunities for SBHCs.
- Deadline for submission: December 1st, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: January 15th, 2018
- Deadline for final paper/PowerPoint submission: April 1st, 2018